Directions: Choose the letter of the best answer. Encircle the chosen letter of your be
1. It is the breaking down of rocks into fragments?
C. run off
2. It is a type of weathering that involves change in the composition of the rock.
C. both chemical and mechanical
D. none of the above
3. What do you call the process by which humans extract stones from the mountains for construct
4. What will happen to a rock when it is exposed to higher temperature?
5. An open-pit mine where rocks can be extracted.
6. The strong waves hitting the rocks can make it break.
B. temperature C. water
7. They live underground and also contribute to weathering.
8. It is another agent of weathering that causes many beautiful formations like the Mahayaw Arch
9. It can grow on rocks and cause it to break into pieces.
10. Subdivision developers use a bulldozer to flatten mountains or hills to build houses.
hope it helps