Directions: Put a (√) mark inside the box if the statement is correct and an (×) mark if the statement is not correct.
1. Increases in the unit price for tobacco products will decrease the number of people using tobacco
2. The development of Resistance skills cannot help an individual resist temptations or pressure
3. Comprehensive smoke-free policies that prohibit smoking in all indoor areas of workplaces and public places, including restaurants and bars prevent involuntary exposure to secondhand smoke.
4. Indirect social pressure – it is when a friend or someone provides the opportunity to drink and smoke and/or offers you a drink or smoke.
5. If you find it difficult to resist the pressure when it is just around, then the best strategy is to stay away from the pressure