Directions: Read carefully and write T if the statement is true and write F if the statement is wrong.
1. Never touch or try repairing any electrical equipment or circuits with wet hands.
2. Always use appropriate insulated rubber gloves and goggles while working on any branch circuit or any other electrical circuit.
3. Use equipment with frayed cords, damaged insulation or broken plugs.
4. Always use insulated tools while working.
5. Do not use a circuit breaker or fuse with the appropriate current rating.
Tamapo yan.. paheart po nmn