In your notebook, answer the following questions:
1. What is tempo?
2. In a musical piece, where can we find tempo marking
3. What are the different tempo markings under slow,
4. Why is tempo important in a composition?
ind fast tempo?
1. the speed at which a passage of music is or should be played. or, e rate or speed of motion or activity; pace
2. Tempo markings are written above the stave at the start of a piece of music. Here are some examples of tempo markings that you will commonly find in sheet music: Grave means Slow and Solemn
3. Basic tempo markings Larghissimo very, very slow 20 bpm and below Grave slow and solemn 20-40 bpm Lento slowly 40-60 bpm
Explanation: sana po makatulong