Write true if the statement is true. If the statement is false, change the underlined term to make the statement true.
1. When the North Pole is tilted toward the Sun, the Northern Hemisphere has fewer daylight hours.
2. During winter, the combination of fewer daylight hours and less direct rays of the Sun causes lower temperatures.
3. When the Northern Hemisphere is tilted toward the Sun, It has summer
4. The seasons are caused in part by the tilt of Earths axis.
5. During summer, the Suns rays are less direct.
6. Direct rays produce more heat than indirect rays.
7. The seasons in the Northern Hemisphere and the Southern Hemisphere are the same.
hope help po brainlest po naman plsss